Where do the majority of city fans come from?

Manchester :) so is my bro and my dad, i know someone from nottingham who travels home and away nearly all the time too

bringer678 said:
Manchester :) so is my bro and my dad, i know someone from nottingham who travels home and away nearly all the time too

I know someone from Hastings who does the same.

glen quagmire said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
San Francisco. I'm a Yank, but I get to Manchester at least once a year for a match.

RAG!

Quite uncalled for, son. I played, coached and reffed soccer in the States all through high school. Can't claim to be a lifer, but became a City fan after the Cup QF win v. Spurs in 04, the greatest match I ever saw, that a Manc friend showed me a tape of.

Was at AT&T yesterday; was last in Manchester for the 1-0 over Bolton in December. Will be in LA next weekend and at Eastlands-COMS-Etihad for Everton end of September. Just joined the site yest, obviously, so you're right to be suspicious. But don't be.

plasticfan said:
not to many from manchester then not really surprised to be honest
Got to laugh. I was born in Manchester so I support a Manchester team. Plastics , Limpets, Rags, Glory hunters all those who chose to follow a winning team, using (Abusing ) the City of Manchester should be ashamed. The last word of your sentence doesn't impress. Honest ????? A Team from Trafford pretending to be from Manchester, another team in Bury pretending to be from Manchester. A team formed in 1903 claiming to originate in 1888 (honest ). A team that stole its nickname and colours from a Rugby team. A club on the verge of going out of business until a group of ,at the time, millionaires saved your bacon only to have a future chairman sell said bacon to school kids.
A united fan being HONEST ?????? lolololololo

Born at St Marys, lived in Withington then worked in London where the London branch has some hardcore fans who weren't all born in Manchester but were fans all the same. To me it doesn't matter..... A blue is a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.