Where do the majority of city fans come from?

FogBlueInSanFran said:
glen quagmire said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
San Francisco. I'm a Yank, but I get to Manchester at least once a year for a match.

RAG!

Quite uncalled for, son. I played, coached and reffed soccer in the States all through high school. Can't claim to be a lifer, but became a City fan after the Cup QF win v. Spurs in 04, the greatest match I ever saw, that a Manc friend showed me a tape of.

Was at AT&T yesterday; was last in Manchester for the 1-0 over Bolton in December. Will be in LA next weekend and at Eastlands-COMS-Etihad for Everton end of September. Just joined the site yest, obviously, so you're right to be suspicious. But don't be.

Being called a 'RAG is a form of welcoming message for all new members.

Nice to have you on board, you rag! :)

FogBlueInSanFran said:
glen quagmire said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
San Francisco. I'm a Yank, but I get to Manchester at least once a year for a match.

RAG!

Quite uncalled for, son. I played, coached and reffed soccer in the States all through high school. Can't claim to be a lifer, but became a City fan after the Cup QF win v. Spurs in 04, the greatest match I ever saw, that a Manc friend showed me a tape of.

Was at AT&T yesterday; was last in Manchester for the 1-0 over Bolton in December. Will be in LA next weekend and at Eastlands-COMS-Etihad for Everton end of September. Just joined the site yest, obviously, so you're right to be suspicious. But don't be.

If you're going to join the bandwagon, at least get yer facts straight...that was a 4th round replay if I remember correctly....you rag bastard :))

Welcome, blue.

I'm from Athens and now live in Los Angeles. I grew up being a Panathinaikos supporter and followed the English Premier League as a hobby. Out here in the states I started watching more of the English Premier League and really took to City due to their gorgeous kit colors and the fact at the time they had a fellow Greek Samaras on the roster.

pominoz said:
nsw blue said:
Land of the Brachychiton acerifolius (Illawarra Flame Tree): Wollongong.

Often wondered where the "Flame Trees" in this classic Aussie track referred to.
Are they only found around the Illawarra?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILd1O44BDqc[/youtube]

Not exclusively in the Illawarra, throughout the eastern seaboard (sub-tropical coastal). Yes, the classic Chisel track references the tree itself. Stuff of legends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.