Where do we go from here? Part 2

Gelsons Dad said:
Didsbury Dave said:
I believe he's been making noises. Great track record. i'd have him in a heartbeat, even though he has forum-hopped a bit for the last few years.

It's this anti Ric attitude that gets peoples backs up. Ric needs time for the Forum members to gel. Bringing in a new team including admin and mods just starts the whole cycle again and 18 months from now we'll be in the same boat.
I'm sorry but this 'gelling' argument is just bollocks, I've been superb from the day I signed up which proves that quality posters will always produce quality posts.

A change of formation and a solid plan on the transfer market is needed for City I think.

I'm with you on that Sweep. WE should be gelled already as a forum.

Up front, I'd say the cabal is settled and works well, some might say stylishly, as a unit.

At the back, the tubthumpers, on the other hand, are disorganised, the personnel keeps changing, they pick up needless yellow cards and dive in far too often.

As a lurker and rare poster, I'd say a good start would be to not post single word (rag) replies on so many threads/posts.

Some fairly reasonable posts have been hounded with that when I've been reading. Dunno if this is funny to the regulars, but to me if I wouldn't laugh at it in life, I don't laugh at it on internet.

WNRH said:
Any news Prestwich_Blue and Didsbury Dave that Ric is to be replaced by Juan on the vamosmadridforum.com who used to run the interultras.net site?
I've heard from a number of reliable sources that he was approached and indicated he would take the gig but then strung us along. Ric, in the meantime, announced that Damocles was promoted to Admin but in the Press Conference Damocles announced his contract was for 6 months and 3 years. People speculated then that he was just keeping the seat warm for Juan. However, it's more likely that, being a techy, it was his inability to string a coherent sentence together properly.

We need to concentrate on bringing some homegrown talent through. People like myself arnt getting a chance on this forum. Im raw i know but
have the ability to change a debate with one post. I just need a run of games.

...one of the main problems on here is the youth policy - its full of petulant little fookers who don't know how lucky they are, spitting their blue dummies out if the team doesn't always perform like clockwork with little to no comprehension of the meaning of building a squad that takes time to fulfill its promise.

On another note (not directed at our wiley OP) is some of the ageing Veterans don't know when to hang their boots up and instead continue to drive a morose sense of misery onto all those poor unsuspecting mere mortals around them...

1dart said:
We need to concentrate on bringing some homegrown talent through. People like myself arnt getting a chance on this forum. Im raw i know but
have the ability to change a debate with one post. I just need a run of games.

How's about a 6-month loan deal then at Rochdale's "Who Ate All The Pies" forum, where you can gain the experience required to survive in the Premiership?

You'll get the game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.