Where does everyone come from ?

I notice that a lot of people have moved out of the area, either south or abroad.

Where does the fact that you are giving up going to the games feature in your decision making and does living away from the area make up for this.

My wife is always saying that she would like to move to the sun but I have to make up reasons for staying (obviously I DO NOT include my ability to watch the games at COMS)

born rochdale , lived in rochdale most of life but brought up with an auntie on lloyd st. south , fallowfield
ps. many relations in Galway mostly in Headford ok not mayo but nr enough

I'm from Higher Blackley, North Manchester M9... (Along Rochdale Road passed Bernard Manning's, Boggart Hole Clough and up to and left onto Victoria Avenue -Vicky Avv and down towards Heaton Park for you South Manchester lot who've probably never heard of it! Oh and it's pronounced Blakeley too... Go figure!)

Lived in West Yorkshire for 14 years (2 in Kent), now in Huddersfield just off Manchester Rd.

CTID

well Bluemo' , im over ther in november for a cousins 21st , its the weekend we play hull away (sky game on the sunday), if you fancy meeting up pm me ther be a dozen of us all city fans, but be warned my relations are in the champs league of drinkers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.