Where does everyone come from ?

lozzer1 said:
I notice that a lot of people have moved out of the area, either south or abroad.

Where does the fact that you are giving up going to the games feature in your decision making and does living away from the area make up for this.

My wife is always saying that she would like to move to the sun but I have to make up reasons for staying (obviously I DO NOT include my ability to watch the games at COMS)

Yeah I understand where you're coming from.

Do I leave my rather good quality of life in Australia with good weather, a nice house, and all my family, to live in Manchester, where it is colder, wetter, and more expensive?

Am I crazy to let a football team arrange my life? I suppose I do that know. I don't sleep as much as I should because I watch City twice a week. I'm going on my second trip to England this calendar year, that's far from cheap (admittedly is has not been ONLY for City, but it has featured in my plans). I booked the holiday based on when the home Derby would be. I even spent fucking four-figures on a City shirt last month. There's better used for that kind of money isn't there? I work four days a week, go to uni the other three days, work part time on the side and drive a 20 year old car.

At least if I lived in Manchester an ST would only be around 400 quid, not the 2000 quid it costs me each time I come over. But as I said, do I give up my way of life, and even my own family for a football team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.