Where Does Everyone Download Music These Days?

Google Play Music All Access here. I pay £7.99 a month for unlimited high quality music of all kinds which I can stream online or download to any Android or Chrome device. I also have the music I own uploaded into the cloud so I don't have to search for it, it just plays whatever I choose wherever I sign in. If I like something I then buy it and add it to my collection in case I ever cancel my All Access subscription. I'm happy to support the music industry as much as I can so I find stuff I like on the radio/playlist options and then buy what I like.

I don't give up my secrets easily.Even under duress or torture the military training always kicked in.
However as its a bank holiday I will reveal just one of my closely guarded snippets.Keep it to yourself though El hombre. Www.mp3caprice.com
Top quality n fandabedozie prices.Average album is £1.25.Priced in dollars but no problems and safe as houses.
Used em for years so fill your boots.
Happy days.

Thank you for that pal and you really are a mine of information.I used them last night buying 15 albums for £17 for our up coming jollies.They really are incredible people and have been online for a very long time.They even give you free top ups dependent on your spend.I only paid £25 dollars and got 5 dollars free and after downloading the albums they are backed up safely on their cloud for re use .. .. This is what I just bought

Empire Of The Sun – Walking On A Dream (Special Edition)
Empire Of The Sun – Ice On The Dune
Sade – Love Deluxe
Colin Blunstone – Greatest Hits
Coldplay – A Head Full of Dreams
Coldplay – Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friend
Amy Winehouse – Back To Black (Deluxe Edition)
Bruno Mars – Doo-Wops & Hooligans (Deluxe Edition)

Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
Ed Sheeran – Divide (Deluxe Edition
Prefab Sprout – Let's Change The World With Music
Prefab Sprout – The Collection
Genesis – A Trick Of The Tail (Remastered)

Neil Diamond – The Jazz Singer
Wet Wet Wet – End Of Part One: Their Greatest Hits

Last edited:
Thank you for that pal and you really are a mine of information.I used them last night buying 15 albums for £17 for our up coming jollies.They really are incredible people and have been online for a very long time.They even give you free top ups dependent on your spend.I only paid £25 dollars and got 5 dollars free and after downloading the albums they are backed up safely on their cloud for re use .. .. This is what I just bought

Sade – Love Deluxe

Bruno Mars – 24K Magic

It only took you 5 years!

Sade – Love Deluxe

Bruno Mars – 24K Magic

Why are you talking to yourself?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.