where does it leave Villa?

They got a significant bail out from one the top dogs in banking overthere (The group that owns Abbey & Deusthe bank) and made the ig hurrah about not needing to sell star players

Villa stated after the confed cup that he wants to stay in spain and if he did go to england he would only go to liverpool.Personally i think he will stay in valenciia warts and all or else go barca.I think Barce is defo his first choice

mancity25 said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Valencia are no longer in the shit, they got a rescue deal apparently and they don't need to sell Villa anymore!

But they promised Villa a transfer last year if he stayed one more year.

Villa had a meeting this week saying he wants to join Barcelona. He wants to go there, but Valencia are taking the piss with the deal asking for 50m euros.

50 million euros is nothing compared to Tranny for 90 million Euros!!

Fuzzmaster101 said:
mancity25 said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
Valencia are no longer in the shit, they got a rescue deal apparently and they don't need to sell Villa anymore!

Villa had a meeting this week saying he wants to join Barcelona. He wants to go there, but Valencia are taking the piss with the deal asking for 50m euros.

But Ronaldo is younger, won the world's player of the year award, won the Champions League and been in another one with Man Utd. That's why he's worth way more than Villa. I do not think Ronaldo is worth that money by the way, or anyway close to that amount.

johnmc said:
In Villa's ideal world he would stay at Valencia for his entire career
I was just going to post something along those lines.
Villa absolutely eats, sleeps and breaths Valencia. He loves the club more than anything else... He was gutted about the possibility of leaving, but he agreed to it because he realized it could help them financially...
He must be bloody over the moon now, and I think he'll finish his career there unless Valencia gets into financial troubles again!

mancity25 said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
mancity25 said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

But Ronaldo is younger, won the world's player of the year award, won the Champions League and been in another one with Man Utd. That's why he's worth way more than Villa. I do not think Ronaldo is worth that money by the way, or anyway close to that amount.

Yeah but does anyone seriously think he deserved the World Player Of the Year accolade over Messi last year? I certainly don't. He scored a lot of goals but so did Clive Allen for Tottenham in 1987 (49 goals in all competitions). He looked deadly against weak opposition but was usually quiet when playing the top teams in England and almost invisible for Portugal. He was also very quiet in the CL games against good opposition. He's the sort of player who will run the game against poor opposition but can't hack it when up against quality players. See how Ashley Cole always had him in his pocket. That's why he always gets swapped to the left when up against cole. Next season will be interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.