Where does Mark Hughes fall short?

Miserable bastard.
Says the same things when we loose, i.e "were working on the away form", yet whatever they work on clearly never works.

6 Acadamy Kids we ended up with on the pitch in the end. To lose 1-0 against a Full strength Chelsea team is no disgrace get a grip.

[/quote]

As for handling star players, well he's had the likes of Santa Cruz, warnock, Bellamy... dont see what the problem is....[/quote]

Well f*CK me the superstars that are the one season wonder RSC and the headless chicken Bellers and the mighty Warnock what an array of superstar talent!!!

Mike D said:
We played the best side in the prem and if Hiddink would have been there at the start of the season Chelski would have p**sed this league and left bacon face spitting in his trail. As much as I find Hughes out of his depth and incompetant today is not a fair yardstick to beat him with today.

Fair play to you Mike, not what I expected to read at all tbh ;)

I'm not referring to this game in particular, just the abject surrenders at West Brom, Stoke & Middlesbrough to name a few.
1 Away win is appalling given the investment.

Hughes isn't to blame for today. Chelsea were just too good for us. Taller, faster, stronger. Technically, probably equal. We just got out muscled. I reckon it would have been a different story had Nige and Vinnie played.

Feed-The-Goat said:
ffs he is doing his best with what we have available.

Injuries have been a big downfall in our season so far.

Hughes is a good manager and im behind him 100% im sure the players and board are too.

When Sven got struck with injuries last year we started losing games and ended up 9th.
Sven still got the sack. Where was the "time" for him? Now we want to have different rules for Hughes? Why?

Stevinio said:
Hughes isn't to blame for today. Chelsea were just too good for us. Taller, faster, stronger. Technically, probably equal. We just got out muscled. I reckon it would have been a different story had Nige and Vinnie played.

yep we would have been less creative stifled them more and would have lead to a boring game. Would not have made 1 jot of a differance to the result they would still have won. De Jong and Vinnie can only dream of being as good as him put together as one player.

MH falls short in away games. Even with poor team and we do not have a poor team, we could deliver a passion all out performance. Under MH we deliver nought away from home. Even in the last 5 minutes we could not get players forward and pump the ball into them. No Passion.

This is not an anti-hughes post by the way, we need stability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.