Where does Mark Hughes fall short?

Mike D said:
yep we would have been less creative

How could we possibly be less creative than we were? We had ONE shot on target and that was with a minute or two left.

I just don't get this "Oh it's Chelsea, 1-0 isn't a bad result" attitude at all. It's the attitude of losers not winners and will have to change both in the fans and the players if we're going to get anywhere.

Stevinio said:
Hughes isn't to blame for today. Chelsea were just too good for us. Taller, faster, stronger. Technically, probably equal. We just got out muscled. I reckon it would have been a different story had Nige and Vinnie played.

What has height got to do with anything ? Stoke would beat barcelona if it was all about height.

cant understand some people on here. chelsea have the best home record in the prem and we get beat with a shinner? what the f**** up with you all ?some of you are getting like the rags ..you think you have the god given to win every game. give it a rest.

sixlashes said:
chelsea have the best home record in the prem and we get beat with a shinner?

And West Brom have the worst home record in the league.... closely followed by Stoke, Boro, Pompey and Blackburn... we ended up with 1 point from these games.... Impressive Huh?

Never mind I'm sure there was a good excuse pulled from the locker for each and every one.

sixlashes said:
cant understand some people on here. chelsea have the best home record in the prem and we get beat with a shinner? what the f**** up with you all ?some of you are getting like the rags ..you think you have the god given to win every game. give it a rest.

I agree with the general gist, but Chelseas home record has been a bit poor this season compared to the last three or four hasn't it?

sixlashes said:

Moomba makes a fair point... Chelsea don't have the best home record in the league.

The score could just has easily been 5-0 than 1-0, based on the way we played, THATS why people moan, because what City showerd today was terrible, even though we ONLY lost 1-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.