Where Does This Treble Put Us?

Mate, missed a significant detail. There was a bloody World Cup mid season too. I could be wrong but I think we had the most players away taking part than any side in Europe
Yes that's correct, we did.

I struggle to find anyone, even the 1999 rags I find it hard.

In 1999 I think they spent the most than anyone else in the league.
Totally agree; for me it's mostly because they had very little meaningful competition at the time because nobody could match them financially. And they only qualified for the CL thanks to a rule change that let them in, and only made the FA Cup final because Arsenal missed a penalty in the last few seconds of the semi that would have put them out.

We've scored more goals, more points, more wins, breaking records along the way, all in the middle of a World cup season that I thought would be too much to ask of our players, which makes it all the more remarkable. In fact I said at the start of the season that we might not win anything this time around.

I will say this, the amount of money spent by other clubs on players and managers chasing Manchester City over the last ten years never gets a mention, it's just City buying the titles

THAT IS THE LEVEL WE ARE AT

Reactions: JDV
Scouser mates trolling me tonight after our champions league win, conversation below, still waiting for a reply tho?

No history, no class. Rich family toy

Class? remind me why English clubs were banned from Europe!!

7 times premier league winners remind me how many time pool have won it, oh yea the covid year!!

History is a funny topic from a scouser!

City no history tho we have the biggest home attendance outside of Wembley, won a European trophy before Liverpool, won the fa cup before Liverpool, won 2 league cups before Liverpool. Don’t think you understand history mate

Scouser mates trolling me tonight after our champions league win, conversation below, still waiting for a reply tho?

No history, no class. Rich family toy

Class? remind me why English clubs were banned from Europe!!

7 times premier league winners remind me how many time pool have won it, oh yea the covid year!!

History is a funny topic from a scouser!

City no history tho we have the biggest home attendance outside of Wembley, won a European trophy before Liverpool, won the fa cup before Liverpool, won 2 league cups before Liverpool. Don’t think you understand history mate
Can't seem to remember them ever winning a treble either.

The best team EVER!!. No doubt about it!.

Okay, Bayern won all their CL games in their 2020 treble season, but they never torn apart a big gun like we did and the rags never actually thrashed anyone, apart from Brondby.

I have a Brighton supporter at work, who thinks I support that team just because I said well done on getting 6th and the Europa.

Well, tomorrow I have my City shirt ready to wear in the office and will finally put the message across!!!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.