Where Does This Treble Put Us?

Can't seem to remember them ever winning a treble either.
2001 apparently!! Funny tho they count cups not league titles when it suits

Or how they did the double last year (he forgot to mention they didn’t score a single goal in either final!!)

According to the BBCs resident cock womble McNulty it puts us alongside the klopp Liverpool team who have finished 8th, 5th, 4th, 4th and 3rd in 5 of the past 8 seasons. Amazing stuff.
And the 2005 Liverpool CL winners. God the crap spouted by these jealous idiots

Scouser mates trolling me tonight after our champions league win, conversation below, still waiting for a reply tho?

No history, no class. Rich family toy

Class? remind me why English clubs were banned from Europe!!

7 times premier league winners remind me how many time pool have won it, oh yea the covid year!!

History is a funny topic from a scouser!

City no history tho we have the biggest home attendance outside of Wembley, won a European trophy before Liverpool, won the fa cup before Liverpool, won 2 league cups before Liverpool. Don’t think you understand history mate
Liverpool brag about being England's biggest club but they have won the Premier League only once. Yes they have won the league 19 times but 18 are Division 1 titles.

From 1990-2020. In that 30 years Leeds, Blackburn, Leicester and even us have all won the Premier League (Except Leeds who won the last Divison 1) and played in League 1 and Liverpool still didn't even win the Premier League during all that time.

They won 2 Champions League (Not the other 4 from the 70s/80s) titles because they finished in the top 4 and not won the League. Also had luck on their side to get to the finals.

They can hate us as much as they want but it doesn't change the fact we have won lots off trophies because we have been the best team in the competitions we have won.

Also their appalling behaviour is a big reason why nobody likes them.

Can we forget the rags team from 1999 because we are only keeping them in the news, this is City,s time and Manchester is blue as the whole world will see on Monday night. Leave our scummy neighbours in the past where they belong.
They're an 'istree club.
The future is ours!

We are Iconic World elite .
We are European Champions.
We are historic treble winners .
We are Manchester City .
We are class !

Time will tell, but I think this is the season that has elevated us to the next level.

The ticket demand throughout the season is one indicator. The trophy cabinet is another. We are watching our club grow from what was traditionally an underachieving, well-supported team, to undoubtedly the best club side in the history of English football.

That will bring in new support, sponsorship, and players. Success breeds more success.

When it comes to mixing it with footballs elite teams of years past, I would still like to think we would be top of the tree but that would be downplaying the magnitude of this teams achievement in a unique season, no teams has had to deal with the distraction of a world cup in the middle of a season before, so no we arent top of the tree.... WE ARE THE FUCKING TREE!!!

The worrying thing for the rest of the league, a chunk of this squad still has to hit their prime.

As far as I am concerned it has been the greatest football the PL (and any league) has ever seen.

CL title at last
Treble
3peat
No goals against in the fa Cup
Twatting RM / BM on the way.
Breaking the PL record with Haaland.

What else? It's everything surely!
Did you fall asleep mid-FA Cup final?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.