Where have all the Hooligans gone ?

black mamba said:
Maybe that serious incident outside that pub in Ardwick a couple of years back after a derby match would suggest that none of us can afford to get complacent.

what happened there then?

Un*ted fans attacked a bar that was full oF CITY & attacked them with all sorts of weapons .FANS FROM BOTH sides ended up in Hospital & one was seriously injured but has made a full recovery

cyberblue said:
Un*ted fans attacked a bar that was full oF CITY & attacked them with all sorts of weapons .FANS FROM BOTH sides ended up in Hospital & one was seriously injured but has made a full recovery

Wasn't it after the derby when the Rags beat us one nil via a penalty at our place?

One of my best mates is in the GMP and he was called to the scene that night. He text me at about 1am to tell me what had happened as he had just left the hospital. By all accounts it was a right mess.

Blue Lloyd said:
cyberblue said:

Wasn't it after the derby when the Rags beat us one nil via a penalty at our place?

One of my best mates is in the GMP and he was called to the scene that night. He text me at about 1am to tell me what had happened as he had just left the hospital. By all accounts it was a right mess.

Yeah , it was after that game .

There was talk back then of the rags turning up quite some time after the game had finished , fully tooled up , and having a right go at the City fans that were still drinking there , i think the pubs windows went through ...... it seems that some City fans stayed in the pub others whilst others appeared to have confronted the rags outside and a bloody battle ensued .

Sadly it hasnt gone totally away but is still simmering under the surface
A few years ago after the cup game at the swamp my mate and me got the minibus back to a pub just accross the road from Ashburys and had a few pints before starting to head back for the boat.
about 6 o-clock (after a lunchtime kick off), three young 18 - 19 year old twats came in, one of them got the pints in, another went to the bogs and the third went back outside to make a phone call.
Two hours earlier the bar was full of about 50+ blues, 5 minutes later 15 rag twats came in and started larging it with "City are a massive club" etc.
As there were only the two of us left we were expecting them to kick off, the mate went for a piss and 6 of them followed, I sat at the bar (with a few bottles handy) and the barmaid went upstairs to waken the landlord (who had went for a snooze after a heavy friday night and an early start), despite the numbers they still couldnt find the guts to start as they knew that if they started some of them would end up in casualty (bth blues were currently serving).
The time came for us to leave and get the train back to birkenhead and before we had even left Picc the landlord had phoned us to say that the rags had kicked off amongst themselves as to who had lost their bottle.
Just shows their IQ.
Personally i prefer being able to go to Newcastle, West Ham, Arse etc and have a few pints before the game with the locals without the expectation of a bottle in the face (im much too good looking to have that ruined :-))

Trouble has been around football for donkeys years & probably reached its peak late 70s early 80s .I think all the books & films & documentorys gives it a false gloss ,I remember being in Burger King in Hamburg 6 years ago with my wife & my 2 sons & got attacked at 11 in the morning what the fu*k was that about ?

cyberblue said:
Trouble has been around football for donkeys years & probably reached its peak late 70s early 80s .I think all the books & films & documentorys gives it a false gloss ,I remember being in Burger King in Hamburg 6 years ago with my wife & my 2 sons & got attacked at 11 in the morning what the fu*k was that about ?
they only wanted a bite of one of your burgers you tight get!

Rags are like ants, you just have to stamp on them if they start annoying you.

unsworthblue said:
cyberblue said:
they only wanted a bite of one of your burgers you tight get!
I hope the tw*t chocked on it & how you doing with the Stripper tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.