Where have all the police gone?

I apologise maybe you actually thought burger flippers earned more than coppers and you have since googled it.

Yeah that must he the reason:-)
No, my point stands. Police pay and conditions have been eroded so much over the last decade that pay after (what is now a poor pension that you have to work much longer to get) contributions isn’t much more than a minimum wage job. You are in a market place trying to attract quality applicants-what 28/30 year old with kids and a mortgage can afford a pay cut to join the job? It’s kids joining-you get the police you pay for.

No, my point stands. Police pay and conditions have been eroded so much over the last decade that pay after (what is now a poor pension that you have to work much longer to get) contributions isn’t much more than a minimum wage job. You are in a market place trying to attract quality applicants-what 28/30 year old with kids and a mortgage can afford a pay cut to join the job? It’s kids joining-you get the police you pay for.

Give it up you said burger flippers got more, now its police get a bit more after they have paid for a pension like that isn't a benefit.

Ffs fella just say coppers should be paid more in your opinion. Don't tell whoppers.

Give it up you said burger flippers got more, now its police get a bit more after they have paid for a pension like that isn't a benefit.

Ffs fella just say coppers should be paid more in your opinion. Don't tell whoppers.
‘A benefit?’ I was paying £750 a month from my wage-a pc will be paying several hundred from a wage that is 20% lower in real terms than it was a decade ago.

‘A benefit?’ I was paying £750 a month from my wage-a pc will be paying several hundred from a wage that is 20% lower in real terms than it was a decade ago.

So you were paying a lot for a pension above what a burger flipper may do

Gotcha

FCXtKWfXoAA3Az3
Hamburglar.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.