Where is every one actually going after the match?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Whitworth Park said:
Timperley Soldier said:
They will from what I have heard, from a local licensee

Same every time we want to celebrate, they start shuting places down,
start lifting people.
Rags get away with fuckin murder, they let them do what they want.
There is a hatered of City from the Police in Manchester, seems to stem from the time the Copper got batter at Picc.

deluded comments!! I won't explain why you are wrong. Just enjoy it wherever we all end up but I have got the urge to drive pat owd twafford with my blue scarf hanging out of the car.
Not deluded, he`s spot on. After Blackburn promotion game the cops started having the pubs shut down. SCUM COPS.

Everybody, including ticketless fans (like me) should head straight into town after the game and take it from there.
If we lose however, then it's home for me and curtains shut.

I'll probably end up in Salford in my local with the biggest smile amongst all the rags.

Whitworth Park said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Whitworth Park said:
Same every time we want to celebrate, they start shuting places down,
start lifting people.
Rags get away with fuckin murder, they let them do what they want.
There is a hatered of City from the Police in Manchester, seems to stem from the time the Copper got batter at Picc.

deluded comments!! I won't explain why you are wrong. Just enjoy it wherever we all end up but I have got the urge to drive pat owd twafford with my blue scarf hanging out of the car.

Of course I am my OB loving friend.

xx

A*E JUST ON MY LAST NIGHT IN BENIDORM AND ALL READY FEEL LIKE SHIT AND THINK ANOTHER PARTY MITE JUST KILL ME BUT ITS A CHANCE I,LL HAVE TO TAKE COM ON CITY !!!!

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I would think fans will hang around the ground for a while after the game before moving on. The hour after the game IF we win will be magic to say the least.

Outside the ground is a must - there will be lots of fans flocking from all the local pubs to celebrate outside at the final whistle (should we win).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.