Where is every one actually going after the match?

Well i should think i will be heading home as my Dad is driving and has work the next day. I have it booked off but dont quite fancy bumbbling around manchester on my tod wearing a City shirt pissed up

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well i should think i will be heading home as my Dad is driving and has work the next day. I have it booked off but dont quite fancy bumbbling around manchester on my tod wearing a City shirt pissed up
Why not? I'm sure you'll be in good company!

Randomer said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why not? I'm sure you'll be in good company!
As i will stand out with my southern accent and probably get battered by some rags

Well that and its not exactly fair on my Grandad to bowl in drunk at 2 a.m singing bluemoon

A few of us going down Shambles Square after the game, should be a decent atmosphere down there IF we win it.

m32blue said:
Albert Square should be a good central meeting point
After Blackburn away when we got promoted it was a good laugh
Then all singing outside the Midland Hotel where the players were celebrating
Seem to remember a certain Scottish centre forward of ours sneaking some fans in for a few beers with the team..

haha, yes i was there. I remember sitting down in the middle of the road until the team came out!!!

Think if every one went to Albert sq first off would be cool then move to shambles could have a massive get together there show all the media then off to get drunk :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.