Where is everybody watching the Derby?

Fanzone Danny said:
As this is the first time in a long time that i'm either not going to the game or doing Fanzone for it just wondered where everyone was gonna be watching it?

Don't wanna go to the local pubs as it will be full of the scum fans (and if i wanted that i'd do Fanzone!) ;-) but dont want to just watch it at home

Was thinking Mary D's but if anyone has any better ideas let me know as I'm struggling! ..................

Where do you live? Milton Keynes?

Get to the fucking pub you soft git

tufty said:
Steptoes in Costa Teguise, with my City shirt on, stood amongst all the reds, supping John Smiths, and smoking a few rollies. Cant wait!!!

shame you arent in Puerto del carmen , you could go to Arthurs Bar , will be full of City fans

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arthursbarlanzarote.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arthursbarlanzarote.com/</a>

Going to Australia on Thursday! Looking for a Bar near surfers paradise/gold coast with it on at 10:30 on Sunday night....

Didsbury Dave said:
Fanzone Danny said:
As this is the first time in a long time that i'm either not going to the game or doing Fanzone for it just wondered where everyone was gonna be watching it?

Don't wanna go to the local pubs as it will be full of the scum fans (and if i wanted that i'd do Fanzone!) ;-) but dont want to just watch it at home

Was thinking Mary D's but if anyone has any better ideas let me know as I'm struggling! ..................

LOL! i hate being around the ba**ards to be honest even though I am really confident going into the game I just hate watching the game around a bunch of them!

And apparently in the past on Red Issue site they have put photos of me from fanzone on there saying if I am ever seen I'm in for a kicking!

Just rather be arounds blues TBH! :-)

Even though I'm back in Manc next weekend, and have been offered a ticket for the swamp, I ain't going. Simply have never, in my lifetime, been able to set foot in that shithole and surround myself with that kind of scum...

I'll probably roll a fat one, and watch it at home...

Didsbury Dave said:
Fanzone Danny said:

Oi leave MK out of this!

BillyShears said:
Even though I'm back in Manc next weekend, and have been offered a ticket for the swamp, I ain't going. Simply have never, in my lifetime, been able to set foot in that shithole and surround myself with that kind of scum...

I'll probably roll a fat one, and watch it at home...

I can relate to that...

The very worst thing about that place are the massed hoards of wankers around the junction at the Ford garage and the chippys. And the souvenier "oh so whitty" t-shirts aimed at Us, Liverpool or Chelsea. Then the asians all having their picture took outside the ground.. What a horrid place..

In the sports club bar with the lads I play footy with. If I can't go i'll put my beer money into keeping my club afloat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.