Where is everybody watching the Derby?

Probably at home. Can't be arsed going to the pub surrounded by southern plastic scum fans who have never been to a game.

I'm undecided as yet, options are either stay home and close the blinds so I can't see the plastics going past, go to the pub, thinking Mary D's at the moment or have a walk round and see if there is any sniff of a ticket.

Shall be in the Lass (O'gowrie)..tremendous atmosphere when we played at OT....loads of student Reds turned up....we soon saw them turfed out....

Within that swamp that lies over in a certain Lancastrian metropolitan borough getting behind the lads no matter the cost of a one off brief bought from one of our own a percentage still goes back to us ! Cant think of any other place to friggin be on D-Day truth be told !!!

FFS wish more would make the effort & get there no matter what friggin price rumours are going around if anyone "REALLY" wanted to get in they will.

Memmorial day i were willing to part with £40-£60 or even £70 notes & ended up paying £11 such is the pride some of our own are built with.

That said i aint in no way knockin anyone who aint going as that would be daft as of course not everyone 'can' go so aslong as a section of us plus the whole of Sth & Est MCR & Nth with a few in Wst plus that lot in Merseyslide rock fuck out of the RichterScale on said day i wont give a dead RagRats friggin ass who'll be there to see us sink the twats, alls i know is i'll be in there no matter what !
1il9hi.jpg
2s1udsm.jpg

Just get that friggin Bubbly ready n' chilled round Shambles, St.Anns & every other square inch of our City.
33e04cz.jpg
Fuckin show em how to throw a paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty
kasrxw.gif
14v45g5.gif
jjmcsi.gif
2h7i7ep.gif

Me getting giddy
357rlvq.gif
their'l get over it

Steviesleftpeg said:
Shall be in the Lass (O'gowrie)..tremendous atmosphere when we played at OT....loads of student Reds turned up....we soon saw them turfed out....

I know it! that could be an option!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.