Where is everybody watching the Derby?

Cassius Clayson said:
Madrid, probably in an Irish bar.

Booked a holiday months ago, goin on the Saturday, didn't check first!

Epic fail!

There are loads of irish bars but some are pricey, some play music over tv, or you just get too many glory hunter sudent types that'll just wind you up to distraction.
You could try Triskel Tavern "Irish" bar on Calle San Vicente Ferrer. Very near Tribunal metro station.
http://callejero.paginasamarillas.e...te Ferrer&tv=Calle&nu=1&mode=n&site=callejero
I'll be there and there have always been fellow Blues in when I've been in.
Failing that it's on spanish tv which might keep attendance down. It's on Teledeporte channel.
Would love to see more Blues in there.

ChesterRdBlue said:
Where is the best place to go in Didsbury? Not sure if to go there or Cheadle yet, the Lass O'Gowry looks like an option aswell, really haven't got a clue as to where to go. Cheers.

the nelson didsbury village mate

Kinda fooked. Have to watch the game at home for the following reasons. City game starts 1.30pm and All-Ireland Minor Football Final between Armagh & Mayo at starts 1.15pm (35 mins each way). City on PC Monitor (stage left) and All-Ireland on TV (stage right). All-Ireland 'as ghaeilge' (In Irish) so limited Irish means PC get the volume and TV goes mute. Please let there be a trouble-free stream. Come on City! Come on Armagh!

I will be watching it at my mate’s house. He has got a massive telly and he has promised me a brew (very civilised where we live).
I was going to watch it at the Brunswick in Middleton. You can’t go wrong in there for City games.
I’m pretty sure that all the pubs will be red-free if we leather them today.

I'm backing Ireland to score the winner.

I'm watching it unfortunately with the Belgium reds. It will be me and about 15 reds. hopefully they will be crying at the end of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.