Where is everybody watching the Derby?

maine man said:
anyone know any decent pubs in oldham area?[/quote

Depends where you are in Oldham? The Colliers in Chadderton gets a lot of Blues in, as does the Sportsman on Broadway. Further down into Failsworth the Wheatsheaf on Oldham Road will be mainly Blue but you need a free ticket. Also in Failsworth you have got the Willow Tavern which will be absolutely packed with 99% Blues, actually seeing the match might be an issue in there. I would try the Colliers, good pub lots of Blues, and usually friendly banter with the rags. Its on Old Lane off Manchester Road.
If you want to watch the match in the Royton area with fellow Blues, try Heyside Cricket Club, Its the home of the recently formed High Crompton & Royton Supporters Club.

Going in "The Rose of Lancashire" in Chadderton 50/50 slit on away games, home games 80/20 rags as most of the blues go to games!

We have never lost a derby when I'v watched it in The Rose.

Fanzone Danny said:
Mancity17 said:
Hahaha i couldnt remeber if i was dreamin it or acctualy seen u cause i was hammered out my skull hhaha was drinkin all day. its like ur fuckin famous to me from that fanzone video city vs scum (2-1) watched that like 100 times piss my self laughin everytime lol !

lol! i wouldnt say that! and if i wud of known at the time I wud of asked u to buy me a beer! ;-)

Hahaha well come in mary d's on sunday and maybe i will ;) haha. But u will have to go bar for me all game hahah ;)

Where is the best place to go in Didsbury? Not sure if to go there or Cheadle yet, the Lass O'Gowry looks like an option aswell, really haven't got a clue as to where to go. Cheers.

ssg2 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Sounds like the sort of fantasy shite some reds like to put about and/or believe in.

I remember a derby a couple of years ago when all the "geezers" on Fred Tissue believed that that police had told all pub owners in Manchester to allow in United only. As if.
I can see why pubs would do it but it just wouldn't be right, you need the other teams fans there, its part and parcel of the day.

Don't think i'd be able to watch a derby in a pub with Utd 'watchers' in. I'm at OT tomorrow, but if I had to watch it in a pub, it would have to be a blue one. Anyway, there shouldn't be many proper Utd fans watching the match in a pub as the feckers are at home.

Hmm, I've been offered a ticket in the stretford end tomorrow, but don't know if I'd be able to handle/enjoy it. Shall I go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.