Where is everybody watching the Derby?

r.soleofsalford said:
i going to la quinta hills near san pedro spain anybody going or know anywhere near there to watch the game
try benavista its after san pedro towards estapona on the right hand side its an area with shops and bars there is a restaurant called grumbles up above it is a bar that shows football or there is a bar a little bit further down from grumbles cant remember what it is called but its got a bowling green behind it and a kids play area only tiny inside but its run by a blue and great if youve got kids with you they'll definately be showing it or the other option is linekars at the back of puerto banus.

the little B in sale is ticket only and united only, any city fans in there with tickets and celebrating if city score will be chucked!

fucking wankers.

asherj123 said:
the little B in sale is ticket only and united only, any city fans in there with tickets and celebrating if city score will be chucked!

fucking wankers.

That's bollocks! used to be a good boozer that place. Fuck em and don't go back!

Bluebird1 said:
I'll be at the swamp:-)

Have just seen that Altrincham FC are showing the game there if anyone needs somewhere to go in Alty.

Next to Navigation road Met Station, Altrincham

Derby Day

Sunday 20th September 1.30pm kick off...

Chip butties at half time

Usually a £1 entrance fee if your not a member, you can always mention my name as Dan from the committee. Or join for £11 for the year so you don't have to pay each time.

Hope to see you there

Thanks

Dan

watching the game live at the Footnik bar in Ebisu,Tokyo (9-30 pm start local time) in my retro City shirt surrounded by curious but very friendly Japanese who were not - in the main-aware that there were 2 teams with the name Manchester.

Please call them Salford United from now on in polite communications. We need to deny them the right to use the Manchester name but without sounding like morons in the process.

Reclaim the name Manchester by just calling City "Manchester" from now on. It really opens an amusing can of worms when talking to foreigners about this matter! Also gets up the few ex pat reds who wil attend as wel- not that they know where Salford is you understand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.