Where is everybody watching the Derby?

Any Blues watchin in York?
Gorra stay and support my head Chef in the food and drink festival, doing a demo at 4 in Parliament Square on Sunday!
Thinkin "Terrace" but allways seem to be outnumbered by rags by 50 to 1 in there!
Anyone know of any other bar in town where there might be a few more of us? I know there is a decent supporters club here!
If not I will do us proud on the vocals on my own, and see you all at coms in April!

well im having the snip, on friday am. so il be watching it in bed on the laptop, no doubt when we score il forget about the pain for a few seconds & start jumping around the bedroom.............. come on city.

Can someone tell me if you can wear your colours in the Lass O'Gowrie and what the atmosphere is like? The only time ive been in rugby was on, couldnt be doing with watching egg kicking so i left

asherj123 said:
the little B in sale is ticket only and united only, any city fans in there with tickets and celebrating if city score will be chucked!

fucking wankers.
You sure about that, my auntie and uncle are big city fans, go in there all the time, good mates with the landlord and they neve mentioned it, they are going in.

ssg2 said:
asherj123 said:
the little B in sale is ticket only and united only, any city fans in there with tickets and celebrating if city score will be chucked!

fucking wankers.
You sure about that, my auntie and uncle are big city fans, go in there all the time, good mates with the landlord and they neve mentioned it, they are going in.

Sounds like the sort of fantasy shite some reds like to put about and/or believe in.

I remember a derby a couple of years ago when all the "geezers" on Fred Tissue believed that that police had told all pub owners in Manchester to allow in United only. As if.

anyone know any decent blue pubs in oldham area? i asked last night but got no reply please help

Didsbury Dave said:
ssg2 said:

Sounds like the sort of fantasy shite some reds like to put about and/or believe in.

I remember a derby a couple of years ago when all the "geezers" on Fred Tissue believed that that police had told all pub owners in Manchester to allow in United only. As if.
I can see why pubs would do it but it just wouldn't be right, you need the other teams fans there, its part and parcel of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.