WHERE IS HOOCH THEN? (where is he now?)

Bluemoon115 said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
In my opinion, I get the impression Hoosh has posted in good faith and you can't knock him for that.

As you well know, unfortunatly these days you can.

Not sure I know what you mean re me. Are you referring to the hassle I got about five months ago...or has there been something more recent?

Bluemoon115 said:
In my opinion, I get the impression Hoosh has posted in good faith and you can't knock him for that.

Not sure I know what you mean re me. Are you referring to the hassle I got about five months ago...or has there been something more recent?

No just the hassle you got 5 months ago, along with anything anyone else has posted since.

NBC wouldn't last 5 mins with this lot!

Bluemoon115 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

No just the hassle you got 5 months ago, along with anything anyone else has posted since.

NBC wouldn't last 5 mins with this lot!

I was getting a little paranoid that I had missed something more recent!

Same here, sometimes you can tell when people are posting in good faith and I got the impression he was I could be wrong though he could be laughing his head off now

Ducado said:

Same here, sometimes you can tell when people are posting in good faith and I got the impression he was I could be wrong though he could be laughing his head off now

You can never be sure but I thought he was genuine in relaying what he's been told. Perhaps it'll happen later in the week. Please lets sign a striker before weekend!

Neville Kneville said:
Ducado said:

You can never be sure but I thought he was genuine in relaying what he's been told. Perhaps it'll happen later in the week. Please lets sign a striker before weekend!
More importantly please lets sign a midfielder who can stop palicios? playing before weekend

Okay! Hooch is claiming he only passed on the info he got from a friend within the club, someone he has known for 10 years if my memory serves right.

So the least we can expect for a 48 page thread which turned out to be bullsh1t is an explanation! An explanation after he has contacted his friend of 10 years to enquire why he made himself look like a tw@t on this board, based upon bullsh1t info. And why did his friend of 10 years do this to him! Yes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.