WHERE IS HOOCH THEN? (where is he now?)

Blueranger said:
Okay! Hooch is claiming he only passed on the info he got from a friend within the club, someone he has known for 10 years if my memory serves right.

So the least we can expect for a 48 page thread which turned out to be bullsh1t is an explanation! An explanation after he has contacted his friend of 10 years to enquire why he made himself look like a tw@t on this board, based upon bullsh1t info. And why did his friend of 10 years do this to him! Yes?

I think you missed the original thread, he knows him but as I took it not as a close friend, he met him at the services

If you're going to make a thread titled '3 Signings in 24 hours' then be certain of it.

ducado,checkout citymans site-post by pardoe,pardoe-
dont know how to post links but i think peeps would be interested in reading his news.
perphaps you could post it on here,
ps no its not me

Go easy on the fella. I have made the very same mistake. Back when Frank was looking to take us over, I knew someone who spoke the the BBC who were telling the story that Frank's advisor's had pre-warned them he was about to pull out of the takeover bid. I thought this sounded plausible (charges were hanging over him, question marks about his cash etc) and so I posted it and mentioned where it came from. A few weeks or so later, it turns out to be utter crap, I posted it in good faith and it was clearly crap (but plausible).

Ducado said:
Blueranger said:
Okay! Hooch is claiming he only passed on the info he got from a friend within the club, someone he has known for 10 years if my memory serves right.

So the least we can expect for a 48 page thread which turned out to be bullsh1t is an explanation! An explanation after he has contacted his friend of 10 years to enquire why he made himself look like a tw@t on this board, based upon bullsh1t info. And why did his friend of 10 years do this to him! Yes?

I think you missed the original thread, he knows him but as I took it not as a close friend, he met him at the services

With all due respect Ducado i did see the OP and who was named. He defended the way the info was passed on by claiming the 10 year friendship, otherwise why would an aquaintence by so forecoming in an enviroment like a service station?

Ladies and gentlemen! Hooch has left the building!

Was online, did not post in response to questions asked of him! Issued resolved!

WUM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.