Where is Rascal ?

He's been in hospital but he pm'd me to say he's out today and he feels much better.

He also said you were all c**ts and that I'm the best poster on here by a long way.

TangerineSteve17 said:
chabal said:
He's been in hospital but he pm'd me to say he's out today and he feels much better.

He also said you were all c**ts and that I'm the best poster on here by a long way.

All c**ts? What does that make drone?

A c**t?

chabal said:
TangerineSteve17 said:
chabal said:

All c**ts? What does that make drone?

A c**t?

That's a disservice surely. Not even a super ****? or a wonder ****? nothing?

Im home :)

Been in nearly 3 weeks and was very unwell prior to going in so not been about obviously. Much better since the brain transplant although im now fascinated with hair, nails and shoes and have the urge to stand at the sink with a pinny on.

Rascal said:
Im home :)

Been in nearly 3 weeks and was very unwell prior to going in so not been about obviously. Much better since the brain transplant although im now fascinated with hair, nails and shoes and have the urge to stand at the sink with a pinny on.

Shirley you have to have something, to be able to transplant it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.