Where is Rascal ?

Rascal said:
Im home :)

Been in nearly 3 weeks and was very unwell prior to going in so not been about obviously. Much better since the brain transplant although im now fascinated with hair, nails and shoes and have the urge to stand at the sink with a pinny on.
Have you been in Salford Royal? I've been there virtually every day for the last 10 weeks visiting my mum and we've long since run out of things to talk about. Would have been good to see someone else. Anyway, glad to hear you're back with us and hope the new brain doesn't reject you.

Rascal said:

Been in nearly 3 weeks and was very unwell prior to going in so not been about obviously. Much better since the brain transplant although im now fascinated with hair, nails and shoes and have the urge to stand at the sink with a pinny on.
Why didn't you go for a change was the only one they could find to fit Abbey Normals.
P.s. glad you're ok.

Rascal said:

How you fixed for a bit of ironing love?

stonerblue said:
Rascal said:

How you fixed for a bit of ironing love?

He's too busy doing the washing for Spanish sailors.

Once again the imperialists fail with false rumours about el presidente. We shall find the dissenters and treat them to a night on the pull with Corky.

He's not been in hospital the lying sod. He's been in my cellar getting rogered daily by my friends, Mule and Mr Stallion. I used a special attachment as I felt left out. His arsehole now looks like a banoffee pie.

A DVD is available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.