Where is Scott Sinclair these days?

grim up north said:
notts blue said:
Freestyler said:
Should have gone for Ben Arfa.

and we should in January.

good call that mate!

is he for sale

Isn't he a right sided player? I'd hate for us to buy another player who's most comfortable on the right and then try and make him fit on the left out of need like with Nasri and compound are narrow play.

I would like them to take a run at Everton's Mirallas. Natural left sided player, has pace. Has been causing problems all season for defenders.

There is still time and plenty of games where he will get a chance to play.

We may see him feature against Villa as I expect both Silva and Nasri to start against Madrid and Chelsea. Three games in one week would be too much for the little maestro. Also expecting Mario to start with Tevez possibly rested.

If he doesn't start against Villa then it surely is Mancini giving a big f@ck you to Marwood and what must have been his signing. Thought he would have started against Sunderland or Swansea.

lionheart said:
We may see him feature against Villa as I expect both Silva and Nasri to start against Madrid and Chelsea. Three games in one week would be too much for the little maestro. Also expecting Mario to start with Tevez possibly rested.

This

He should get a chance soon

I do rate Sinclair, played some good football last season, be good if he gets a chance against Villa and keep Nasri fresh for the Madrid game.

Mr. Aguia said:
grim up north said:
notts blue said:
good call that mate!

is he for sale

Isn't he a right sided player? I'd hate for us to buy another player who's most comfortable on the right and then try and make him fit on the left out of need like with Nasri and compound are narrow play.

I would like them to take a run at Everton's Mirallas. Natural left sided player, has pace. Has been causing problems all season for defenders.

My understanding is Nasri prefers to play there over the right - I think he actually wants to play centre mid - so much so he threw a strop at Aresnal for not being played on the left?

I wouldn't blame Sinclair for being a bit unhappy over being overlooked for the left-sided midfield role instead of Kolarov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.