Where is Scott Sinclair these days?

Will he be shipped out next summer for less than we paid? Truly head-scratching if so, I'm not convinced Mancini wanted him which again means we have to point fingers at... who? Marwood, although the easy blame boy, is probably the most logical. I think he should be given a chance especially if we keep playing like this, some pace would not be a bad thing and he could surprise a few, he had some very impressive performances for Swansea in the same league we are playing in.

Has to be our worst ever signing not in that he's a poor player but the way we've treated him. It's really bizarre. The lad must be so pissed off.

Remember in the transfer forum how angry we were when Swansea started playing the game and said if City dont want him enough he will stay.

The game time he is getting so far shows only Mancini didnt want him that much.
He subs Kolarov in when he wants some extra width and some crosses.

I am pretty sure Sinclair will end up playing lot less than AJ last year.
At least he is on the bench these days. Wont be there if Milner and Silva comes back from injury.

Pretty pissed in the way we treated him. If we don't want to play him, why even sign him in the first place?

Well there was nasty jokes about him, like "Welcome to end of your career", "welcome in the City reserves" on twitter by Swansea fans and many anti-City fans, but so far it worked out like that unfortunately.

He played like 120 minutes in the league so far.

Little bit strange he plays for EDS team as I didnt hear about Garcia, Rodwell, Maicon playing in the EDS team.
If they are injured yes, they can use that as coming back to form or fitness or something.

Btw another little fast winger, Weiss is becoming a little hero at Pescara he is doing very well, Pescara is a weak team but Weiss scores goals, ha some assists so far. He wont be a world beater, but already has experience from Scottish league, La Liga now Serie A. And they were happy to have him.

Not sure I would sell him for two cents.

Maybe Mancini didnt rate him, but didnt rate AJ and not sure he rates Sinclair. If you are a winger you probably wont win Mancini over.
SWP, Petrov had to leave too, and Bellamy also.:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.