Where is Tevez realistically going to go?

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
I'm really gutted and disappointed about Tevez, I still think he is a great player, but the facts are there to be seen, he wants to go. There is no point pointing fingers, but where is tevez realistically going to go?

Tevez has changed his grievance from 'homesickness', to poor relations with execs. Is this because he is eyeing a move to Spain, and this would stop his transfer looking contradictory? But if this or even Argentina was his destination, city could ask for more than they signed him for, ie £30 mil +, as he is a world respected footballer, in his pomp and scoring goals. Who can afford this? Would this mean a swap deal as part of the bargain? But then we would have to want one of their players. Unlike the year Rooney had on his contract, which of needed, he could have just waited out, Tevez has another 3 and a half years!

I can't see who may come in for him, maybe inter, or one of the two big Spanish teams. It really is a mystery.

no doubt he will be available for the everton game? i honestly think their is another story to come out of this lot?

Can only be madrid, no one has the money
and they speak spanish, jose is looking for a striker as benzema is on his way.

cant be barca they dont have that knid of maney and they just signed villa,

inter=benitez i say no more

I think that if someone did come in for him, it would only be Real Madrid that could afford him. If Inter Milan come in for him, then i'd think that they would would pay say £25million and Tevez would have to pay the rest of the transfer himself.

Or a swap deal, but that's unlikely to happen in January.

Clubber said:
I'm really gutted and disappointed about Tevez, I still think he is a great player, but the facts are there to be seen, he wants to go. There is no point pointing fingers, but where is tevez realistically going to go?

Tevez has changed his grievance from 'homesickness', to poor relations with execs. Is this because he is eyeing a move to Spain, and this would stop his transfer looking contradictory? But if this or even Argentina was his destination, city could ask for more than they signed him for, ie £30 mil +, as he is a world respected footballer, in his pomp and scoring goals. Who can afford this? Would this mean a swap deal as part of the bargain? But then we would have to want one of their players. Unlike the year Rooney had on his contract, which of needed, he could have just waited out, Tevez has another 3 and a half years!

I can't see who may come in for him, maybe inter, or one of the two big Spanish teams. It really is a mystery.

no mistery here , just a name : mourinho.

Clubber said:

It won't be for too much longer.

Swap deal with John guidetti, and man city's elite development squad!

Would be a good deal IMO.

Clubber said:

It won't be for too much longer.

I'd be much happier if he just went back to Argentina, but i think he will end up in spain as his family will probably move there. 2 birds 1 stone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.