Where is the best fish and chips place in Manchester?

Scottyboi

From wythenshawe so dont want to travel to far but i want some good fish and nothing that smells like a piccadily prostitute!!

scottyboi said:
From wythenshawe so dont want to travel to far but i want some good fish and nothing that smells like a piccadily prostitute!!

pity u cant travel to a place just outside rochdale on the way to todmorden its called grandma pollards and i guarantee you would not taste better fish & chips

Maxwells, behind the coach station in town is subline
Battered Cod in both Fallowfield and Withinton are also quite dandy
Were not to blessed with decent fish and chips in Didsbury.

Anyone seen the bloody price of cod nowerdays?

ratherdeadthanred said:
Maxwells, behind the coach station in town is subline
Battered Cod in both Fallowfield and Withinton are also quite dandy
Were not to blessed with decent fish and chips in Didsbury.

Anyone seen the bloody price of cod nowerdays?

erm sorry for being a **** the other night. And didsbury is dear as fuck at the minute but good to start a night out with.

The two best chippies i've come across are Armstrongs (if it's still there) on Bury Old Road , in Prestwich ............ and one on Ravensbury Street in Clayton .... it serves the biggest fish you'll probably ever see!

It was that big i swear it ate half me chips!

black mamba said:
The two best chippies i've come across are Armstrongs (if it's still there) on Bury Old Road , in Prestwich ............ and one on Ravensbury Street in Clayton .... it serves the biggest fish you'll probably ever see!

i went to one i ryhl down a side street and nothing will ever beat it. They did fish chips mushy peas and even the most skilled eaters could not finish them. Fucking nice there massive cod that was 1ft 1/2 long and he made fresh chips for every meal.

scottyboi said:

If you live in Wythenshawe what about the one near the Jolly Butcher not sure if its open late at night though

try theos, shaftersbury ave timperley. a bit of a trec from the fair garden city, but the business!!!

warpig said:
try theos, shaftersbury ave timperley. a bit of a trec from the fair garden city, but the business!!!

haha use to meet a few girls from timps waterloo school was full of fanny btw i was 15 at the time haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.