Where is the best fish and chips place in Manchester?

toby said:
scottyboi said:
From wythenshawe so dont want to travel to far but i want some good fish and nothing that smells like a piccadily prostitute!!

If you live in Wythenshawe what about the one near the Jolly Butcher not sure if its open late at night though

it was called pisces, think its changed hands now,

not as good. used to be mint

she is off her head. she bullys the puny greek lad who works the donner machine, hes petrified of her! she threatens to knock him out and sexually assault him, its well funny. saw her out in alty not too long ago. she was on the pull in a pink cowboy hat. i feel sorry for any poor sod who happened to cop for that. he would have been eaten up and spat back out.

will try that chippy on moss lane at w/end.

warpig said:
she is off her head. she bullys the puny greek lad who works the donner machine, hes petrified of her! she threatens to knock him out and sexually assault him, its well funny. saw her out in alty not too long ago. she was on the pull in a pink cowboy hat. i feel sorry for any poor sod who happened to cop for that. he would have been eaten up and spat back out.

will try that chippy on moss lane at w/end.

would you shag her though?

scottyboi said:
scall1 said:
The Nursery Chippy, opposite the Nursey Pub (which was voted by CAMRA to be the best pub in the country about 2 years ago) in Heaton Norris.

Everything about it is just brilliant. It's down a cobbled street, very old school, chips are perfect, the fish ain't battered to much and is done to perfected, gravy perfect and the pies cooked as per the text book from Hollands Pies! Been going there all my life every week!

You have standards i trust you i will one day go there my mate lives in norris i think use to stay there after going town.

You won't regret it mate

I used to go to a chippy on Cave Street in Hull. Don't know if it's still there, but it would be impoosible to beat it. The fish and chips were a work of art and the curry sauce was sublime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.