Where is the single most beautiful place you have been?

Suburban area of Bradford.

Spent an evening in a lovely independent family owned curry house after spending a Saturday afternoon in the local community cricket club with family friendly atmosphere.

Last edited:
I've been to lots of places on Earth, but having considered this question for a while and narrowed them down one by one, the last two have been difficult to separate, but I'm going to say staying at a friends In-laws on the Llyn Peninsular a few miles south of Abersoch on a sailing holiday and on a gloriously warm and clear summers evening looking over the bay to the mountains of Snowdonia in the distance.

Glass like seas, a happy period in my life, I was so content at that time it was perfect sitting there on the bench in the garden taking in the view.

I guess it's not just the scenery, but the state of mind you have at the time as well, and that evening will always live with me.

Grand Teton NP doesn’t suck

70-C69447-C154-4460-9-EE0-2-BD57-F2-AA16-E.jpg

Calgary Bay on Mull.
Fell asleep on the beach and was woken by a sheep licking me.
Which as a Welshman was a fucking result
View attachment 34446
Reminds me of the old nugget…

Two old men sitting on the beach.

”Nice out isn’t it?” said one.

”Yes, I think I’m going to keep it out!“ replies the other.

P.S. São Paulo is not making this list. Ever. ;-P
Concrete jungle with numerous tent cities in and around the parks. Was warned to leave my watch and wedding ring in the hotel safe and carry a minimum of cash around!

The scene from my little sister’s front garden in Prestatyn the night before we lifted the Premier League trophy in May 2018.

My missus and sister took the kids out and I sat watching the sunset with a few beers thinking about spending a glorious day the next morning with my Dad and two boys.4608B5F0-94A0-4EC6-989D-3ACCB61DB146.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.