Where is Weiss going?

When he played in spl for tankers he hardly set the league alight I for one feel as though he would have no chance of making it at city

Maly Wilson said:
Comrade Buka said:
Mad 4 It said:
He's not good enough

Yes he is. Johnson on the other hand is shite.
Get a grip mate. Jim Melrose was shite, Trevor Christie was shit, tony grelish was shite, mark lillis was shite, Perry suckling was shite, rick Holden was shite, ike Immel was shite, kit symmons was shite, Gary mason was shite, dalian Atkinson was shite, Laurent chav was shite, Bradbury was shite, jo was shite, Adam Johnson is a million miles away from being shite

Incontrovertible proof. Amen.

Gabriel said:
Maly Wilson said:
Comrade Buka said:
Get a grip mate. Jim Melrose was shite, Trevor Christie was shit, tony grelish was shite, mark lillis was shite, Perry suckling was shite, rick Holden was shite, ike Immel was shite, kit symmons was shite, Gary mason was shite, dalian Atkinson was shite, Laurent chav was shite, Bradbury was shite, jo was shite, Adam Johnson is a million miles away from being shite

Incontrovertible proof. Amen.
Agree he is not shite at all,I reckon just something missing mentally at the moment.Could be a top player!

Maly Wilson said:
Comrade Buka said:
Mad 4 It said:
He's not good enough

If he played with a quarter of the effort that Mark Lillis played with no-one would accuse him of being shite.

Maly Wilson said:
Comrade Buka said:
Mad 4 It said:
He's not good enough

He isn't shite per se, but he is shite compared to Weiss. I thought that was the obvious implication.

Comrade Buka said:
Maly Wilson said:
Comrade Buka said:

He isn't shite per se, but he is shite compared to Weiss. I thought that was the obvious implication.

The fact that it is so far from the truth probably confused a few people.

Comrade Buka said:
Maly Wilson said:
Comrade Buka said:

Unbelievable. Are you Vlads dad ? . Oh no, hang on, he's a football man isn't he and consequently wouldn't be so deluded. Ffs !

Pescara are offering us Luca Savelloni (Italy U17 goalkeeper) to try and get Vlad on the cheap. Savelloni was supposed to join Chelsea for nearly £2million but something has prevented it. I'm not sure we need a keeper at this level though as Angus Gunn has been phenomenal, playing in the NextGen when he was only 15 and impressing loads of people.

The reason some are saying to sell him now is because he's not going to improve the team as much as some other players. The problem with that is we don't currently have other better players like him so for me you keep him for now and sell him if and only if we land someone better. We need the extra winger - he's better than nobody else for now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.