Where is Weiss going?

Yeah he played pretty well, not much came off but of the 22 or City players given a run out there tonight only he really looked like creating anything (closest rival was Kolarov's crosses to the keeper). He definitely has some vision that a lot of wingers don't with cute chips and reverse passes, I'd be very interested to see him in a fully fit and strong City side but he will probably be gone before there is any chance of that.

Have always like Vladimir but he's a bit too much like Dill the dog from the 70's kids programme 'The Herbs'...runs around a lot full of vigor and vitality.....but thats it.

I would keep him watched him
Against Dresden and when he got all the ball looked
Good

I would play him in the cups bring him late on of were a few up in league games or when silva or nasri are injured

blue wang said:
fairyfeet said:
king said:
for the people saying he's as good or better than aj have any of you actually watched him play for espanyol, just by people making the statement he was there best player i can tell they didn't .
he's not good enough plain an simple he'd struggle to make Valencia ,sevilla or at Madrid and where miles above them. look at it this way put two of them up for sale at 10 mil who do you think would get bought.

this

get me some stats, get me some reports from 2 or 3 three sources, maybe something of an espanyol forum
then we can put the issue to bed.

i have seen the boy play there is definitely something there

There is no way on earth Weiss was better than Philippe Coutinho.

He is one source a Perico´s site on what they thought of him.

http://lafuerzadeunsentimiento.es/foro.html?func=view&catid=6&id=45056

Basically he needs to go back to school

Also the classic

Caños weiss.
siempre deja alguno de regalo.

Sewerpipes Weiss
Always leaving gifts.

They know what he is.

A decent but not good enough player who will spend his career at mid table top flight teams.

KenTheLandlord said:
blue wang said:
fairyfeet said:

get me some stats, get me some reports from 2 or 3 three sources, maybe something of an espanyol forum

Also the classic

Caños weiss.

Sewerpipes Weiss
Always leaving gifts.

They know what he is.

A decent but not good enough player who will spend his career at mid table top flight teams.

putsthis through google translater, its talking about his spanish lessons, dafaq?

blue wang said:
KenTheLandlord said:
blue wang said:

Also the classic

Caños weiss.

Sewerpipes Weiss
Always leaving gifts.

They know what he is.

putsthis through google translater, its talking about his spanish lessons, dafaq?

Dafaq?

Did you read the rest, without the need for google?

As said, the language for football is universal and stop with the cheap excuses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.