where were u when we were 2-0 down to gillingham

Ibiza. In a bar with my family and a handful of other city fans.

When we went 2-0 down I decided to leave, but had to pay the bill. While paying the bill Horlock scored, but I still decided to leave.

Got to the pavement outside the bar and heard the cheer. To celebrate, Jumped in the pool fully clothed and the barman would not let me back in the bar.

Watched ET & pens in another bar wrapped in towels!

Half way down Wembley Way with another BM poster, when a Manc sounding Metropolitan Police Officer urged us, no instructed us to get our arses back as in his own words ' we've just nicked one back'. It was absolute mayhem, the stewards were refusing to let us back in until the Met told them they had to. Back in time for the equaliser, the rest is a blur.

we-r-the-big-4 said:

in the hunters on acres lane in stalyvegas wit me brother n me dad and one or two other blues.. there werent many of us n we were a bit sad cos we werent there at d match!

anyways once we 2-0 down theres a dozen or so rag c*%ts come in to take d piss out of us and remind us of the score a couple of days earlier when d jammy b$%£"*&s beat munich in euro final - now at this point i thought i was gonna have to try n stop me dad from killing one these nobs cos he was gettin wound up but we were distracted by the first goal back which was met with little other than a gasp of 'yes!'

cue complete fixation if an earthquake or tornado had gone off in d bridge we would still have been gapin at d screen and as d clock ticked down i just knew we had a chance as went forward for d final time...

cue complete and utter madness when dickovs effort went in.. grown men roaring, screaming, jumping up and down and trying to kill each other with bear hugs.. me old fella looked like he was about to have a heart attack, and, once we had realised just what had happened, we went to look for d dic*&^%eads who had come in to bait us just so we could stick two fingers up to em ... in fairness one or two had stayed and they just sat there in disbelief with polite smiles but the vast majority of em had run away whilst we were celebratin!!

just as the commentator said 'what IS it about Manchester??' we realised that what we had achieved had been done so with a greater degree of drama than what they had done just a few days earlier - and whilst our achievement paled in comparison in terms of the trophy and the opposition, they still knew that we had outdone em!!

well the extra time seemed to go on forever but surely it was only a formality and sure enough when the deed was done the legend of dickov was born......

Sat at the bar ordering a beer to drown my sorrows, when i heard a roar and then mad rush of people from the next room, where the tv was, jumped on me to tell me Horlock had scored. I am not superstitious or didnt think I was, but i never moved from that seat for the rest of the match, penalties included and i couldnt even see the screen from where I was and just kept getting a mad rush of people running out and jumping around and on me, because obviously now they had realised that me being sat on that seat at the bar, and them running out and celebrating were the reason that we had come back from the death. Never forget it, and to think it was all my doing.

there just there.................. what a day 1st time i cried at a city game (of joy anyway) bliss

wembley,end of city fans next to gillingham fans.been getting shit off the mockney twats for ages.gave it to them with a few extra thrown in for good measure! a great few days out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.