Where were you born, where are you now?

Born Gorton and now still just a mile down the road. Have thought about moving further afield many times, but just can't do it as I couldn't live without the City fix. I've done all my travelling in the summer.

My dad was a blue so I am and I'm really happy to be really. I wouldn't even think about supporting another team now I have got blue blood in my veins.

Northallerton > fallingbostel (Germany) > Rutland > fallingbostel > sennelager (Germany) then back to fallingbostel now I live in chorley.

P.s my dad was in the army he got out a few months before the sheik bought us and what a time it was and glad I got my seasoncard when I did.

Ryinho said:
My dad was a blue so I am and I'm really happy to be really. I wouldn't even think about supporting another team now I have got blue blood in my veins.

Northallerton > fallingbostel (Germany) > Rutland > fallingbostel > sennelager (Germany) then back to fallingbostel now I live in chorley.

P.s my dad was in the army he got out a few months before the sheik bought us and what a time it was and glad I got my seasoncard when I did.

We loved Fallingbostel so much we stayed there 5 years (Dad switched from 1st Btn to 2nd to do it) Sometimes I think I'd like to go and visit the place - sometimes I think I should keep my happy memories of the place in tact. I know that they got rid of The Heide Middle School just after I left it to go to Gloucester School Hohne, but I don't think I want to know what else they've done to the place. Saying that, I often wonder if the little old beer shop is still there - just opposite the main entrance road to the Interbau estate.

Born crumpsall hospital lived between marple and moston for the first 15yrs and lived in blackley ever since now 42 8- (

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.