Where were you born, where are you now?

Born: St Marys' Hospital Manchester.

Raised: Gorton

Moved to: Stretford....hated it, was full of rags so......

Moved to: Openshaw.....Rented house started to fall apart around me so stopped paying rent and bought a house in.....

Live now: Gorton.

BlueSpice said:
Ryinho said:
Fallingbostel hasnt changed one bit and i dont think it will ever change lol. I went back in april of this year about 8 months after i left and nothing changed, the naafi was still there and downtown never changed. I am not to sure the pub there anymore it might, I loved it aswell they have a new school gloucester from the old school it been built in to a new state of the are building it mint. It cost £11 million pound. But part of me will always be in fally saying that i hope to go back next year. Heide a primary now. My dad started with 2rtr (tank regiment) then we left he came back to 2nd btn and left again lol and went to scot dg's.

Ruhr said:
gelsenkirchen/berlin

and i know Fallingbostel only from good old childhood days listening to BFBS to hear that kind of music never played on german radios

Aah......memories. Maybe one day I'll venture a visit. I've been back to Berlin and Hamburg and loved them as much as ever. In fact if it weren't for City, I could happily live over there permenantly.

Good old BFBS - it was our little bit of England.
u can get BFBS on sky radio !!!

Chicago and Chicago

Home of the Blues.

blues-brothers.jpg

Born in Walkden, moved to Reading (Shitty little squat outside London. Slough way, sorta) at 2yo, now in Vara, Sweden. Near Gothenburg

Born: St Mary's Hospital
Home: Glossop. I've lived in the same house all the 17 and 3/4 years of my life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.