"Where were you when you were s***?"

Re: "Where were you when you were shit?"

fallowfield said:
Crewelad said:
Wolves fan here - our support was simply typical of a newly promoted team enjoying their rmoment in the sun. You will get a lot more of this sort of stuff, its not really merited and by and large 90% of fans would accept you deserve whats happening more than anyone else.

Its just on the day you try to hit a nerve, justified / true or not. Fans have short memories (certainly ours do), I have been at Molineux countless times in the Championship when 1500 away fans have oustung 20000 home fans because its about expectation. Yesterday you expected to beat us and you did. Hard for your support to get over excited against the likes of us, easy for us to get over excited against the likes of you. Its great being underdog!!

So, apologies for the bollox singing, especially the Manure bits, we hate them too, its just the wind up on the day to try to unsettle the opposition.

fair enough - accept what you say, been in the exact same position as you are ourselves.
Still - would never sing the name of another team so I don't get how you can sing 'united' at us.

Not sure if i heard correctly, so correct me if im wrong, but i thought the reason the Wolves fans sang 'United' was in response to the City fans singing 'Walsall' to the Wolves fans.

Not sure if i heard correctly, so correct me if im wrong, but i thought the reason the Wolves fans sang 'United' was in response to the City fans singing 'Walsall' to the Wolves fans.

I'm not in the section next to the away fans but I'd be surprised if anyone was singing 'Walsall' at you.
Other than that one chant I can put up with the rest (though some were obviously factually incorrect), in general am glad to have Wolves back in the prem. a big tradtional club that I like - just knock that song on the head.

Here

n3x210.png

der-bomber said:
blue1969 said:
We were singing "your just a small town in Wallsall"

When we were shit l remember watching us play a drab 0-0 draw in Walsall under KK and to relieve the tedium we started singing......''small town in Poland, you're just a small town in Poland''...............think about it.

I thought we were very good that season, one of the best attacking sides we've had in recent years. The worst I can remember were Frank Clark's shower of shite, god it's good to be rich :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.