Where will we finish...and why?

kiam06 said:
I think we'll finish fifth or sixth because the powers that be (sky) fear our owners and do not want us in the champions league but if you want my do good response then I think we will get 5th as we lack a bit of know how and spurs will pick up more points.

its always good to be positive ehy mate ;)

According to my predictor, city to finish 3rd on 70pts.

I think 17 points from our remaining games is enough for 3rd, and strangely these are the exact amount of points we got from these same fixtures last season...so very do-able.

I also expect to get to a final this season and would prefer it was the FA cup...oh to beat the rags at wemberrrrllyyy....what price ?

If we can get through March and begin April with all our injured players back I don't see why our form wouldn't improve and see us through.

even though i still think we can 2nd or even 1st it is doubtful so i would say 3rd or 4th.

but if we dont get champions league this season i think that will be the end off mancini.
hopefully it wont come to that and we finish 3rd with the F.A cup or (and) the europa league.

just imagian the first game of it and we hear the champs league tune it would send shivvers down my spine.

2009/2010 Versus predictions for 2010/2011
Chelsea City W L
City Sunderland W W
Liverpool City D D
City Spurs L D
Blackburn City W W
City West Ham W W
Everton City L L
City Stoke W W
Bolton City D W

17 points from the same fixtures last season..

I still think with players coming back from injury and with a bit of luck no more major injurys we can get to 2 cup finals and finish 3rd. We have learnt from last year and we can send a message to the rest.

i think we'll finish 5th. This is due to defeats to Chelsea and Everton and a draw with Spurs at home.

As for the cups we'll get beat by Stoke away in Semi's in the FA Cup and reach the final of the Uefa and get beat in extra time.

nevilletogoater-in said:
i think we'll finish 5th. This is due to defeats to Chelsea and Everton and a draw with Spurs at home.

As for the cups we'll get beat by Stoke away in Semi's in the FA Cup and reach the final of the Uefa and get beat in extra time.

Will that include a greater amount of points than last season? Because by the end of the season if these things you say happen, with a higher Prem points total than last season, i will honestly be happy - it's progression at the end of the day and if we progress year on year, we'll eventually be the best. We will certainly not be the best, or as good as some people think we should be, as quickly as many people think!<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:54 pm --<br /><br />
greeny-ctid said:
even though i still think we can 2nd or even 1st it is doubtful so i would say 3rd or 4th.

but if we dont get champions league this season i think that will be the end off mancini.
hopefully it wont come to that and we finish 3rd with the F.A cup or (and) the europa league.

just imagian the first game of it and we hear the champs league tune it would send shivvers down my spine.

I don't. Whether people think it should be or not, i think no matter what we do i think Mancini will be here for the duration of his contract.

I have us finishing in 4th on 72 points, 8 points ahead of Spurs in 5th.

City will gain Champions League qualification when Liverpool beat Tottenham at Anfield.

Our last 9 games;

Chelsea 2-0 City - L
City 3-0 Sunderland - W
Liverpool 1-2 City - W
City 2-1 Tottenham - W
Blackburn 1-1 City - D
City 3-0 West Ham - W
Everton 2-1 City - L
City 3-1 Stoke - W
Bolton 1-2 City - W

6 wins from 9 games. Can we do it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.