City Sunderland W W
Liverpool City D D
City Spurs L D
Blackburn City W W
City West Ham W W
Everton City L L
City Stoke W W
Bolton City D W

17 points from the same fixtures last season..

Looking at that if we are within three points of Spurs after we play them (and they play their game in hand) then I am sure we will do it (4th), especially with our superior goal difference. Their last few games are tougher - Chelsea and Liverpool away. On that basis as long as we beat Sunderland and draw with Spurs we can afford to draw with Liverpool and lose to Chelsea (and that assumes Spurs win all their other games in that period and their game in hand - which is against Arsenal!) we willbe three points behind at that point.

Hope to God they don't win the Champions League and exclude us that way, that would be such a City thing to do.

3rd because, being an arrogant, johnny come lately of 40 years, Chelsea and spurs are not good enough to overtake us. If they were good enough then they would be above us.
The current top 5 are all dropping points that no one would have expected, btw I FUCKING HATE PESSIMISTS!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
2009/2010 Versus predictions for 2010/2011
Chelsea City W L
City Sunderland W W
Liverpool City D D
City Spurs L D
Blackburn City W W
City West Ham W W
Everton City L L
City Stoke W W
Bolton City D W

17 points from the same fixtures last season..

Looking at that if we are within three points of Spurs after we play them (and they play their game in hand) then I am sure we will do it (4th), especially with our superior goal difference. Their last few games are tougher - Chelsea and Liverpool away. On that basis as long as we beat Sunderland and draw with Spurs we can afford to draw with Liverpool and lose to Chelsea (and that assumes Spurs win all their other games in that period and their game in hand - which is against Arsenal!) we willbe three points behind at that point.

Hope to God they don't win the Champions League and exclude us that way, that would be such a City thing to do.

this! :L would be typical!

Breadsnapper said:
3rd because, being an arrogant, johnny come lately of 40 years, Chelsea and spurs are not good enough to overtake us. If they were good enough then they would be above us.
The current top 5 are all dropping points that no one would have expected, btw I FUCKING HATE PESSIMISTS!

What about realists!? That's what i consider myself as. Some think i'm pessimistic but what i usually think happens when it comes to City, nothing suprises me!

If Chelsea win their game in hand they will be above us, and if Spurs win their game in hand they'll be level on points with us!

Also all three teams haven't played the same teams in the same order at the same time (thus being all in the same run of form) - this is why a table means exactly fuck all until after the 38th game when everyone has played the same amount of games against the same teams. But even then it's not a true (TRUE) representation of how good someone is because everyone's played everyone at different stages of the season therefore teams are in different runs of form!

bluemilkman said:
I still think with players coming back from injury and with a bit of luck no more major injurys we can get to 2 cup finals and finish 3rd. We have learnt from last year and we can send a message to the rest.

With AJ and Milner being very very close we could be the only team with no injuries at all within a week.
4th place as long as we don't lose to Spurs and an FA Cup Final.

danburge82 said:
Breadsnapper said:

What about realists!? That's what i consider myself as. Some think i'm pessimistic but what i usually think happens when it comes to City, nothing suprises me!

If Chelsea win their game in hand they will be above us, and if Spurs win their game in hand they'll be level on points with us!

Also all three teams haven't played the same teams in the same order at the same time (thus being all in the same run of form) - this is why a table means exactly fuck all until after the 38th game when everyone has played the same amount of games against the same teams. But even then it's not a true (TRUE) representation of how good someone is because everyone's played everyone at different stages of the season therefore teams are in different runs of form!
You need to a) get out more, b) discover masturbation, c) find a nice girl. Ffs listen to yourself, it's only a game.

3rd, because we will beat Chelsea next week but wont catch the top 2, we'll be closer to them than we are now though!

4th or 5th

chelski will beat us into the top 3

its either us or spurs again in 4th......we need a bit of luck as i dont fancy our run in at all

especially the everton, chelski, liverpool and spurs matches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.