Where will we finish...and why?

dancity19

So, where you think we will end up, and back up why you think this!

I think 4th

Based upon recent performances I don't have a whole lot of confidence, but I just think Spurs will drop a few too many points, especially with their Champions League commitments. Not sure if we will beat Spurs at home, but hopefully it won't come to that. I have been Mr Negative recently, but I have a feeling we will just get 4th spot.

4th spot and a final is a massive success for me. Our year is next year and our target this season is Champions League!

It would be nice to win a cup but not the end of the world if we don't. However if we do not get 4th spot then quite a few problems will occur in Mancini's job in serious doubt and a few big name players having a rethink!

I think we'll finish fifth or sixth because the powers that be (sky) fear our owners and do not want us in the champions league but if you want my do good response then I think we will get 5th as we lack a bit of know how and spurs will pick up more points.

I think 4th and it's so close my only reason is luck. I am not trying to be a smartarse it really is the only reason I can give.

kalouk said:
I think 4th and it's so close my only reason is luck. I am not trying to be a smartarse it really is the only reason I can give.

Pretty much my only reason is luck too....I don't think we are a whole lot better than Spurs, if at all; I just have a feeling we will get 4th.

I am going with 4th, Chelsea are going to pip us for 3rd.

Everyone keeps saying we have the harder run in of the 3 fighting for 3/4 spot, but Suds still have to play us, Chelsea, Arsenal and Everton away I think so pretty much the same as us.

We will also win a cup, not sure which

kiam06 said:
I think we'll finish fifth or sixth because the powers that be (sky) fear our owners and do not want us in the champions league

Hahahaha

Haven't heard this old chestnut for a while now

On topic, I'd say we're still favourites for 4th but I wouldn't bet my house on it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.