Where will we finish?

My son had a bet with one of his teachers (Mr. six-nil) that we would finish above portsmouth, he's wearing a pompy shirt for a day if we dont...I'll settle for top ten at the minute and then hopefully europe after some decent signings.

12th. I think we are going to be plagued with inconsistency. I really hope Im wrong and we finish 7th and snatch a Europa place.

Finsihing 7th and winning UEFA cup would not be a bad campaign. I think a lot of our players more suited to Europe than prem. Onwards and upwards.

EalingBlue2 said:
7th unless we get a couple of pearler players in which case 6th is very possible! but I suspect Everton will come 6th and below that there is no one we should worry about even with no signings! Top 5 is settled already in my view!

Everton are 6th. and they are about 13 points in front of us!

And you think there's a chance we might catch them!!!

If we avoid relegation I'll be satisfied now this season.

Going to stick my neck out here and say, in top 8. new players in will boost the morale and bring us a lucky run. at the better end of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.