Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012?

squirtyflower said:
XxRachXx said:
squirtyflower said:
not too worry, my daughter will get me one

:) drinks r on my dad on sunday he knows he has to get them in
your dad sounds like me, as drinks always seem to be on me with my kids

He doesnt like to accept im a adult now he tries to stop me having a drink silly boy !! Even he wont be able to stop me having a drink sunday

the youngest of the three is coming up for Sunday which will make it even more expensive

it used to be just the eldest and then the middle one has joined in recently and was in newcastle on Sunday with us

this Sunday will be the three of them drinking, i might have to tell them to raid their piggy banks

Re: Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012..?

Phillip said:
Chelsea fan here, in peace.

I have been rooting for Citeh all season, and now it is close to happening, I don't want to jinx you, so I will just say Good Luck on Sunday, and best wishes.

Thanks for your post and hope we next meet in a Charity Shield game soon!

M11 3FF.

In the vacinity of the away dug-out.

Hoping to see us get over the finish line whilst keeping an eye out for Big Mals Cigar engaging with his old friends Mr Hughes and Mr Bowen again!

I have to be in Boston, Massachusetts on business from the 10th to the 14th (then New York). Anyone know of a good pub to watch the match?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.