Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012?

Re: Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012..?

tommcfc said:
theperfect10 said:
In the family stand with my two boys, keeping up the singing and adding to the atmosphere.

-- Tue May 08, 2012 7:59 am --

In the family stand with my two boys, keeping up the singing and adding to the atmosphere.

-- Tue May 08, 2012 8:00 am --

will you be in the family stand with your two boys, keeping up the singing and adding to the atmosphere?

pmsl!

I'll be in the Colin Bell stand, singing myself stupid with my brother who is coming all the way back from New York after I got him a ticket for the match .... and then celebrating my own birthday which is the 14th!!

Two early goals to settle the nerves would be a lovely birthday present :)

Block 308................... tickets may well be priceless but you'll have to fight me for mine

I might unpack the FA cup final Mercer Jacket too, I was saving it for a big occasion, just hope the XXL fits!!??

I'm at a wedding in Gloucester on the saturday,champagne breakfast on the sunday morning,hopefully on the 1151 gets me back to hazel grove at 1515,round to a mates to pick up the game!!! do u think he will put delay TV on for me??

Mary D's, unless I can find a ticket beforehand :(

My dad rang me yesterday and said he was thinking of doing a dinner next Sunday (means dad + girlfriend, my brother (city fan also) and his wife and my 2 nephews there.

I said you must be joking. Cannot sit through that game with women (not interested in the game) and kids running around. Told him to do the dinner get to gether a week later

Family Stand with my 9 year old son.

Offshore in the Philippines with no TV, shit internet so no streaming, but if I'm lucky should be able to get audio. Was due off this Friday but Shell decided to extend my trip until next week. If I didn't have a family to support I would have quit (I did this for the 81 cup final).
Really sick as my mum wouldn't let me go to Newcastle in 68 as I was only 13.
To miss it again is a real bastard.
So for all you lucky blues there on Sunday enjoy the party and sing your fucking hearts out.

In my Platinum East Stand level 2 seat, expecting a Gold ST holder to bring me champagne and truffles! ;o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.