Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012?

Re: Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012..?

Hello lads, how you doing? First time poster here.

I don't think I'm able to post a new thread so I hope I'm not going off-topic and ruining your thread here but I just wanted to wish you all well.

I'm actually a Celtic fan but I couldn't be more pleased for you all. A few of my family have always thought highly of you and I've really enjoyed watching you since you've returned to the Premier League.

I'm sure right now you'll rightly, only want to speak about your own side but believe it or not, as a Celtic supporter I can empathise with the position you're in right now. Back in 1997/1998 Rangers were on the brink of winning their tenth league championship in a row which would have eclipsed our second most cherished achievement. Needless to say that couldn't have been allowed to happen. I won't bore you with the backstory but it came down to the last day and the tension was awful.

Thankfully from my perspective, Celtic were able to seal a slim win they needed to repel Rangers after a very, very nervy game with St. Johnstone. So that was a decade of living in our rivals shadow, not in shame, just continual disappointment. So I'm so pleased for Manchester City and you guys who've followed your team in similar circumstances but for much, much longer and on a bigger stage.

If I may offer some advice however, it's just to stick with your team on Sunday. That day in May 1998 when Celtic HAD to win, the atmosphere was strange because people were simply too distressed and tense to enjoy themselves. Hopefully City will get a few first half goals and you can relax and enjoy it all. If not, I would imagine the atmosphere at your ground would be similar to Celtic Park all those years ago, so I'd just say back them right up until the final whistle and I'm sure you'll get the result.

Sorry for the long post but I just wanted to say hello and wish you all well. Hopefully I'll be logging back in on Monday to congratulate you all as you truly deserve it.

Best wishes,

Larsson_07.

Where will i be 13th May? fuck me thats a tricky one to answer..... oh bollocks fuck it i think i might just use my season ticket and sit in East stand 101 row N seat ?? roll on sunday

I've let my dad go on my season ticket.

I'm working away but i got back up for the derby which he was planning on going to so I thought I'd let him go on Sunday as he has been through a lot more than I have with city.

Chelsea fan here, in peace.

I have been rooting for Citeh all season, and now it is close to happening, I don't want to jinx you, so I will just say Good Luck on Sunday, and best wishes.

Unfortunately I shall be at a wedding in London, absolutely gutted. I have given my 2 tickets to a mate.

Already told my wife, if we win we are heading staright back and I'm out all night Sunday.

Phillip said:
Chelsea fan here, in peace.

I have been rooting for Citeh all season, and now it is close to happening, I don't want to jinx you, so I will just say Good Luck on Sunday, and best wishes.

Thanks & good luck to you in the Champions League Final.
I'm a nervous wreck, just hope we do it Sunday.

lyon, france
flanagan's bar

c'mon city
c'mon city
c'mon city
c'mon city
c'mon city
c'mon city
c'mon city
c'mon city
c'mon city
c'mon city
c'mon city

watching it in my home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.