Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012?

Re: Where will you be on Sunday 13th May 2012..?

Phillip said:
Chelsea fan here, in peace.

I have been rooting for Citeh all season, and now it is close to happening, I don't want to jinx you, so I will just say Good Luck on Sunday, and best wishes.

Cheers Phil, and i shall return the gesture and wish you luck in the CL final mate :)

Phillip said:

I have been rooting for Citeh all season, and now it is close to happening, I don't want to jinx you, so I will just say Good Luck on Sunday, and best wishes.
thanks for the kind words. however, most of your fans are arseholes so I'm hoping Bayern fucking murder you in the final.

I shall be in a state!!!

tommcfc said:
Phillip said:

thanks for the kind words. however, most of your fans are arseholes so I'm hoping Bayern fucking murder you in the final.

Hahahahaha. And your captain is a ****. And by the way, we dont much like being called 'Citeh'.

Call again soon, bye now...

I will be in my usual seat in East Stand 105.

Come on City!!!!

I'll be sat in my seat at the back of East 204 surrounded by old friends watching our boys win the league.

Doesn't get any better than that

In the Kangaroo Arms ( The Kangas to the regulars) at Joondalup Country Club , Perth , Western Australia.
It's a 10.00pm kick off here out West and the place will be hammered with Blues, all Mancs who now enjoy the good life out here.

To all you lucky bastards at the game , do us proud as always.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.