Where will you be sitting for the Cup Final?

xmusampa said:
Can anyone shed any light on where block 550 is as my ticket plan shows it directly behind a goal whereas online it is along the side.or is the new wembley that magical that it shifts position aka hogwarts ?

Looking at it, 550 is on the side not behind the goal<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:43 pm --<br /><br />Anyone else in 123?

Ronnie the Rep said:
xmusampa said:
Can anyone shed any light on where block 550 is as my ticket plan shows it directly behind a goal whereas online it is along the side.or is the new wembley that magical that it shifts position aka hogwarts ?

Looking at it, 550 is on the side not behind the goal

-- Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:43 pm --

Anyone else in 123?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadiu ... rSeat.aspx</a>

xmusampa said:

Pretty sure 550 is along the touchline. I'm in 547 and im on the corner flag and last year i was in 530 (memory gone) and that was probably opposite where 550 is.

Wrighty Wrexham said:
2 of us in Block 132 happy days :)

Never know where to pick and start panicking that i will get timed out.

Been so many times now cant decide where i'm happyest!!

Oh the joys of being a City fan these days.

Edited for Bbc Spokesman in future tense not past or present tense!
Club Wembley aren't I lucky

munster said:
Block 121 ladies and gents courtesy of Cap One.

Do tell me that area's Blue please?

Doesn't look it to me mate looks their side of the halfway line. I assume you told capital one you were a blue as well. I was meant to be in 531 I think (posted earlier in the thread) but won four so am in 123 now. Yet I have seen on one of their forums there are winners of the same comp in 123 behind us, but my mate who is a blue and got his from city in 123 as well. Hopefully theres a bit of segregation in ours but think these blocks may just be mixed after looking into it a bit more.

I won 2 hospitality tickets in 246 courtesy of capital one! Anyone know if this is the City half of the stadium? I know club wembley is mixed, but would be nice to be on same half of the stadium as the rest of the City fans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.