Where would City be now: if Mourinho replaced Pellegrini instead of Guardiola?

We would of win stuff, he always does wherever he goes, but we'd be on a new manager by now.

Also Pep came in and instantly put KDB and Silva together in midfield when the 'experts' at the time believed that will never work and the rest is history.

I'd have to see who he bought, Mourinho is no idiot, he'd have been successful with the same players. Definitely wouldn't have been as easy on the eye.

Hard to be objective as he's Pep's nemesis and has been United manager, but I find it hard to imagine he wouldn't be massively popular if he won the league and talked some shit about United and Liverpool in press conferences.

He'd have been box office with Klopp and the charges, pissing more and more people off.

Wouldn't have been as successful as Pep, but we would have still won things.

He would've put us back a few years, fell out with everyone at the club from the tea lady to khaldoon and damaged our reputation.
I actually said at the time I wouldn't mind him but if you look at how his star faded and the repeat behaviour of him at every club he went to I'd say we dodged a bullet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.