Where would you rank last night in terms of disappointments?

The total devastation at the abyss of Relegation is a million times worse, we are at the top table now and are in the hunt at the business end of every big trophy pretty much every season. West Ham in this years Carabao excepted.

Biggest one for me was last years final, to finally get there, to play a team who finished was it 20 points behind us, riding high after winning the league and to screw ourselves over before a ball was even kicked I won’t ever forgive. Losing games is fine, not giving yourselves the best chance to win is criminal.

last night is a close second, the way we lost last night was horrible, losing a cl semi to Madrid in the grand scheme of things not so much. Honourable mention to Wigan cup final. I’ve been through the shit and relegations, they are disappointing but expected. When you are this good and monumentally fuck up it cuts an awful lot deeper.

That Ricky Villa goal. The only time I've cried when City lost (I was 8) and the only City fan in the school.

Bournemouth (even though other results went out way and we were promoted the week after), it was till gutting. Even worse when you found out who'd given the half time team talk.

Relegation against Liverpool, not least because we'd run the clock down when we needed to score, but mostly because we all thought Kinky would leave.

Losing to the scum in the second leg of the League cup final when we'd won nothing for years.

But by far the worst personally, being two nil up at half time against Liverpool and letting in 3 in the second half. I'd given two Liverpool mates a lift to the game. That was one hell of a long journey home.

We could release a decent DVD with our CL fuck ups.

Madrid, Chelsea, Spurs, Lyon, Monaco

We're just shit in the later stages of the CL.

Onwards and upwards, just don't fuck the league up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.