Where would you rank last night in terms of disappointments?

We're not being let forget it with the BBC constantly showing Pleat running on to our pitch. They don't show him being chased off twice as fast. Also that f*****g Ricky Villa goal at the cup final replay wouldn't mind but it wasn't even the best goal in the match. Our triumphs never shown our disasters never off the screen. They will be showing Madrids comeback in 20 years.
Your not fucking wrong there, but thankfully our successes far outweigh our shortcomings these days and the anti city media can fucking suck it up and fuck right off

I’ve lived through most of the shit since time began and I was over that result within an hour or two, seriously.

I don’t know if it’s because we’ve experienced so much success in the last decade or so that it becomes more palatable or because I care less but I think it’s the former.

Let’s put this in perspective. We’re being spoilt on a weekly basis and have been for years, we may never win the the thing but in the scheme of things I’m really not that arsed.

Were not entitled to win anything apart from purely on merit, and if we don’t so be it.

I’ll enjoy the ride anyway.

As i read this today (Sunday morning) , last night did not even register on the scale of disappointment, indeed i would go as far as saying it was just about the only time, i enjoyed watching Liverpool !

I think on reflection that one of the upsides of going out in the SF is that the players can do something about it, rather than have the loss weighing on them all summer. I think they'll be v highly motivated for the last four games and will channel all their frustrations into the PL.

Biggest disappointment as a Blue was start of this season when we were promised a "festival of Mancunian craft beer" but that was just hospitality and us plebs got Amstel.

Get your priorities right.

They sell warm cans of Seven Brothers, and managed to get Bovril back in stock half way through the season, be grateful!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.