Where you watching the Derby ?

The Pink Panther said:
glen quagmire said:
You talking to me pinky pal?

I was asked at the start of the season if I'd want them and I asked earlier this week and was told the boss had them.
Walked into the office and got told there's three tickets plus a car parking space if I still want them

I can be the driver, the muscle and the pint buyer!
Beat that 115!

urmstonlad said:
From the Sretford End, see you there lads.

Typical plastic rag . . doesn't even know the name of the stand that he 'says' he'll be in. What's the betting he'll be watching it in Curry's window while flogging the big issue eh?

im at work couldnt get it off wat a bastard.

if anyone rings virgin while match is on i wont be answering thats for sure.

city 2 0. good feeling.

hisroyalblueness said:
urmstonlad said:
From the Sretford End, see you there lads.

Typical plastic rag . . doesn't even know the name of the stand that he 'says' he'll be in. What's the betting he'll be watching it in Curry's window while flogging the big issue eh?

Haha, typo mate.

3103 if you're that bothered about the details.

At home with my dad and brother. The last derby I watched in a pub was the 2-1 victory at Old Trafford.

AustinBlue said:
Fado pub, Austin... with about 10 City fans and 50 United fans.

I was going to do the same here pal, we have a Fado's in Buckhead but its usually ful of plastic Rags who are just so fooking annoying and that would just tip me over the fooking edge at 7am in the morning on Derby day at The Swamp!!!....

Shame as they do one heck of a decent brekkie though :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.